What is Quinoa?
Quinoa is a seed (NOT a grain) coming for a plant close to Spinach. It has been growing in the Andes Mountains for millennia. There are about 120 species of Quinoa. Health and nutrtion benefits of Quinoa are impressive and trully fascinating. Most important, it is an ideal ingredient to make delicious and creative dishes !
Health Benefits Of Quinoa:
Quinoa is A complete protein containing all the essential vitamins and amino acids !
• Source of vitamins A, C, E … for a stronger immune system
vitamins B1, B2, B3 … for pretty skin
• Low content of saturated fats and cholesterol, Omega3, Omega6 … for healthier heart
• Good source of fiber and Gluten Free … for easy digestion
• High content of manganese, magnesium, calcium and Iron
• Presence of potassium and Riboflavin
• Rich in carbohydrates