This is week end, so let’s relax while cooking. But after a busy week, how about something light and refreshing?
Something with plenty of good ingredients, like Quinoa 😉
By the way, do you know what are the benefits of Quinoa ? If you’d like to know more, check out my post HERE.
Alright, let’s start…
Ingredients (2 pers):
– 100g Quinoa
– 1 tsp Coconut oil
– 1/2 Avocado (medium size)
– 8 to 10 Shrimps (depending on the size)
– 2 tbsp Ricotta cheese
– 1 tsp Lemon juice
– 1 tsp Goji seeds
– 2 tsp Sunflower seeds
– A pinch of Pepper / Salt
– A pinch of Espelette pepper
– In a fry pan, roast the quinoa until light brown color, add the coconut oil to fry it (not too long, just enough to give flavor), then add water and cook it as usual. Reserve.
– In a bowl, mix all the Dip ingredients. Add the shrimps (cooked).
– Dispose a pastry circle (around 8 cm diameter) on the serving plate. Make a first layer with the quinoa, a second layer with sliced avocado and top with the Shrimps.
♥ Bon Appétit ♥